Saturday, January 25, 2014

Holiday 2014 (Chinese New Year Holiday)

Hi all!
I'm here and ready to update my blog
24th of January I had finish my last lecture
and also my group & individual assignment and presentation as well
ops...actually the presentation is done by others
I'm glad that I am not the leader for this short semester
"W-H-Y"
"I hate to talk in front! Especially presentation. I don't know why, I was so nervous in previous presentation and of cause sometimes accent will come out from my stupid mouth! It's so awkward!!"
Well, I'll practice more next time
so that I will not like have a big tongue when talking =.="
Back to topic, I stated that I had finish my lecture, right?
erm...anythings special then?
SURE!-for me!
I gonna date with my CNY holiday <3
BUT! I hv a "but" here
after holiday I hv to sit for my final exam
only one paper which is Malaysian Studies 
I'm not worry of that cause it doesn't carry any credit marks
and I have another one and half month holiday before I begin my new semester
So,WHATEVER
=D
with idiot smile here, are you guys ready for CNY celebration?
I can't wait for it
4 days more 
I will be
 in the hug of my bed
breathing fresh air
live in jungle
and
watching "Teh C pangjang"
ba ha ha ha 
oh ya! I gonna meet my family and friends!!
I'm sure that they miss me so much! <3
The most important things I have to empty my stomach in this few days
so that I have enough space for me to fill up with cake!!!
Last talk here
I have a bit disappointed that my family members can't go back hometown for CNY celebration
(actually I'm from big family)
Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to all my family members and friends
=D

SEE YOU ON NEXT UPDATE





















No comments:

Post a Comment